View Profile snailpirate

91 Movie Reviews

The comedic timing in this was really good and had me chuckle quite a bit. The ending completely caught me off guard but was really funny lol. Nice work!

Great Maxine cameo. 10/10 for that. Rest of this was kinda gay

This was fucking hilarious. I literally don’t see any flaws in this at all, the comedy was really well written. The last scene with hitler painting feet was fucking hilarious. Knocked this out the park 10/10

12 Game Reviews

I like the concept for this game it's kinda cool. I know that this was a game jam game so there's gonna be a few bugs which makes sense. There is a bug that was annoying which was that every time I hit up or down, my webpage would go up and down which made it kinda frustrating to play the game and finish it. Don't know if that's just me though. Still, I did like this overall, good job!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Thanks!
That's a byproduct of the engine being unable to take focus your inputs away from the browser so you end up scrolling down the webpage(present in all construct 3 games as far as I know :/). I'd recommend using WASD instead but we'd like to leave the option open.

Merry Christmas, this was a fun project to be a part of and everyone did great!! Yay yahoo

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Thanks for joinin MERRY EFFIN CHRISMIS

Pretty fun for the most part and I liked the cleric beast theme and cool pixel art. The gameplay felt alright although I felt as though I was just memorizing what to do each time I died since some monsters like the dogs were too fast for me to react to. It would have also been pretty cool if I had the ability to attack in mid air. Overall it was still pretty fun game, good job.

1 Audio Review

This is pretty well made and nice to listen to but the jingles at the beginning and end hurt my fucking ears.

36 Art Reviews

The animation and expression on her face are so well done. Amazing job Skudd

Mmmm das pretty hot, glad we see the aftermath of the Luckless comic. Good work on colors and anatomy here. A+

No I didn't you freak, leave me alone.

Michael @snailpirate