View Profile snailpirate

165 Movie Reviews

I hope Araki himself sees this and then comes to your house and gives you a big smooch for the incredible work you did. Seriously can't get over how professionally done everything here is done. I'm just gonna keep rewatching this everyday until part 6 anime gets announced lol.

RIP Henry
Good work tho and I liked the music

Troisnyx responds:

Aaaaa thank you! 💖

These models are great and the animation is beyond expressive. I like that they both have their way of fucking. I tend to like Marie more but honetly thought the animation with Callie in this was way hotter. She was fast and enthusiastic and her freckles on her chest were a cute touch. Good shit, thanks for making me horny for squid people.

19 Game Reviews

I can finally undress Tom ehehehehehehehe

MKMaffo responds:

://0 !!

Fucking fantastic game. Simple yet lots of fun. And I absolutley adore the claymation style you went with, it's super nice to look at. Great job and happy robotday!!!

Had lots of fun with the game! Even playing with a keyboard felt pretty good. There were some weird hitboxes but this game was an enjoyable experience overall. Really dig the art and music too.

25 Audio Reviews

Who’s this special girl, you gotta let me know

ninjamuffin99 responds:

its u

I agree with Tom this is indeed swag

I be fucking hot chicks while groovin to this beat

98 Art Reviews

I just finished this anime yesterday lol so this is good timing. Although I feel wrong somehow by looking at rule 34 of Misaki, but she is damn cute.

Theironmountain responds:

Hehe it is not a character you see many lewds around~ The anime is great tho! (Hint: There is more history on the manga, you can take it where the anime stopped and have more NHK!)

I love all the Tome stuff you're doing, she's an underrated girl for sure and a fuckin cutie. Nice work 👍

She's crazy as fuck but I'd also want her as gf, can't blame Koichi

Open your mind and open your peehole

Michael @snailpirate